So apparently I am not allowed to say the “P” word so instead of what ticks me off, I’ll write about what “bugs me”. (Plural = “Buggers”) (I know used quotation marks *gasp*)
- People steal your book and threaten to read the end and then tell you.
- Random things not in the correct order, like books not stacked straight in row.
- The little string things on jackets, it takes me forever but i have straighten them and make them even.
- Not knowing what’s happening in my mouth at the dentist.
- When you are sleeping on a makeshift bed (aka a couch) and you wake up and don’t make it in the morning.
- The phrase “It was the last place you looked, right?” , well duh once you found it you stopped looking.
- The phrase “What’s up?” ummm the sky. I mean come on, society has deluded itself into think that means “How are you doing?” and that asking “What’s up?” is “good English”, it’s not!
I know I have more buggers than this I just can’t think of them at the moment so that’s it for Jala’s Buggers.
P.S. ~ Thanks so much for voting me your favorite staff member.I’ll think really hard and pick a good theme for next month.