Related Articles

12 users responded in this post

Subscribe to this post comment rss or trackback url
Jemaine said in August 29th, 2008 at 6:21 pm

I like how you started with a quote. Maybe I should start doing that. :)

Rika said in August 30th, 2008 at 12:04 pm

You should! I love the Douglas Adams and Emerson quotes, myself.

Piratical Lord of the Guitars said in August 30th, 2008 at 2:11 pm

That is a neat idea , I personally won’t do it because it takes me forever to find a quote that I like because it has to suite me but I like how you do it. It sets the stage for the brilliance that’s soon to follow.

Hope said in August 30th, 2008 at 6:51 pm

Oh yeah…I know all about this High Fructose Corn Syrup thing…Dr. Oz talks about it all the time…I think there was even an example of how much you consume each year which kinda grossed me out. But anyways, how is anything going to taste good without that? Maybe you should make an invention about that…and does Izzie have it?? OOH! That gave me an idea! I am going to write an article on that!!! YAY! :)

All of the Above said in August 30th, 2008 at 9:22 pm

That was sarcasm. I DO do that. Read my articles.

Rika said in August 31st, 2008 at 5:01 pm

Only in certain articles. And not in your recent articles. And online sarcasm doesn’t really translate well- especially when I’m on here half asleep trying to get up the recent article up and responding to comments.

Piratical Lord of the Guitars said in September 2nd, 2008 at 4:54 pm

Since when does he have articles?

All of the Above said in September 2nd, 2008 at 7:53 pm

Since forever.

Piratical Lord of the Guitars said in September 3rd, 2008 at 8:41 pm

Well that’s a realistic comeback.

User Gravatar

[...] Meanwhile back at the ranch, the FDA is getting in over it’s head. Despite the lovely truths of High Fructose Corn Syrup, they made a wrong call in letting it slide without telling the country, “Hey! HFCS is bad for you! Newsflash! This is NOT natural!”. But no. They proceeded to label High Fructose Corn Syrup as natural, fueling a flurry of blatantly false campaigning by the HFCS companies and supporters that are making dough from the disgustingly unhealthy substance. Read my article about HFCS here. [...]

[...] Giving an Old Danger a New Name: Crystalline Fructose [...]

User Gravatar

[...] will go back to using sugar. Remember my article about the dangers of high fructose corn syrup? (Read it here). If the government used our money to fund increasing the availability of organic foods, we could [...]